"homework" *tired zombie noises*
"studying" *sad zombie noises*
"responsibilities" *disgusted zombie noises*
"internet" *happy zombie noises*
"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
This is unspeakably perfect.
I guess you could say this moment was stone cold gold
the most difficult part of waking up in the morning is waking up in the morning
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
when someone isn’t you and they don’t understand what you have to go through
if you are attracted to me you are required by law to tell me.